Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, March 12, 2018

Flash Fiction Scene



Hi,
Hope all had a great week. Sorry for the last of post, but time got away from me last week and I totally forgot to write a scene. Hope you enjoy this weeks’.
Remember let your imagination soar when you read.
Julia
* * *
Unedited Scene
Adult Content.
M/M Romance
If under 18 please leave the site.
* * *
You would’ve thought my entire body would have tensed the moment a trendle of awareness crept to life. Anyone else might have attacked, but my wolf knew who created the feather like sensation. Jacob.
He’d been gone on assignment for four months. No a single word had floated down to me about where he went, or who he went after. I cursed each time the alpha sent him on a downlow mission. I knew it was his job when I chose him as my mate, but my wolf and human side despised not being at his side, ensuring he was safe and sound.
“I know you’re awake, Bobby.” Warm air brushed across the base of my spine. “I’ve dreamed about you every night.”
I sighed as his body weight came to rest over my back.
“Need you, love.”
“I’m yours.”
A small sting of pressure caused my dick to spring to life.
“Going to take you rough.”
“Please.” My ass lifted, coming in contact with his dripping cock. “Please. Jacob. Please.”
That must have been all my love of ten years needed, because next thing I knew he’d breached my ring, taking me in one fluid motion, coming to a stop the moment his hips rested against my ass. The dry entrance increased my desire ten fold.
“Ready, lover?”
My answer was to push up into him. That was the only thing Jacob needed to start his hard and fast pace. I knew it would be a short round of love making, but it was just what we both needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment