Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, February 12, 2018

Flash Fiction Scene



Hi,
Hope all are ready for the week of love. Wednesday will be a day full of hearts and flowers for most women. Hope all has a great one.
Let this start your week off right.
Remember let your imagination soar when you read.
Julia
* * *
Unedited Scene
Adult Content.
M/M Romance
If under 18 please leave the site.
* * *
I ground my throbbing dick against his as the darkness of the unlit corner seeped around us. The mere idea of doing such in public heightened my desire for Randal. We’d been together for ten years and never once had we graced a dance club of any kind. Tonight was a special night he arranged just for me. A fantasy night. Yet, my agreement to take our intense heat home seemed to have escaped his mind. Not that I was complaining. My lover felt amazing. Wild. Free. Sure not the calm and mild man I fell in love with all those years ago.
Fingers fumbled with the button on my jean.
“Got to work harder if your mind is wandering.”
“Not wander.” I sealed my lips over his as his hand slid inside, gripping my cock. I let his mouth swallow my moan.
“Need you.” Randal nipped my lower lip, slipping his way to his knees. “Got to taste you. Here. Now.”
“You sure?”
Wet heat surrounding my lower head was my answer. I refused to thrust my hip forward. I knew Randal rarely sucked me off. Wasn’t his favorite thing, but he was excellent at it. Besides he despised deep throating. Not that I minded.
A wet pop came and then he slid back down my cock, laving at the underside of my head, before he took me half way into his mouth, all he could take at one time.
“Damn, lover.” I dug my fingers into his hair. “Keep it up.” I held on as he continue to suck me. I kept telling myself to keep my mouth shut. To not draw attention. Not that it would have mattered. There were men making out all over the place, but . . . Randal was giving me the best Valentine’s Day gift ever. “Shit . . . I’m . . .”
My load shot down his throat and he swallowed each spurt increasing the hot need racing over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment