Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, September 11, 2017

Photo Flash Fiction Scene



Hi,
Hope all had a great week. Mine has been busy, but not on the writing from. Although, I did spend Saturday and Sunday finishing up the last two chapters of revision on a story. Looks like I’ll be going back into the editing phrase. (Oh boy, just what I love to do. Not.)

Have a great week and remember let your imagination soar when you read.
Julia

Photo came from: http://hey-there-little-red-riding-hood.tumblr.com/post/150579757531



* * *
Note This is an unedited scene
ADULT CONTENT
M/F/M Content
* * *
It was time. He’d waited for years to her acceptance. The process had scared her, with good reason. It was not an easy step to take. Once Tray’s and his wolf engulfed her in their natural born magic meant she would be tied to them until her death. The magic entering her body was said to be painful. Extremely. Other females described it as unexpressable. That alone was what had taken Rebecca five years to consent to become his and Trays.

“Hey.” Rebecca’s strawberry blonde hair rested on her naked shoulder. Pure beauty and perfectly, hourglass body clung to Tray’s wolf’s fur.

“Beautfiul.” There was nothing else he could say.

“You always say that, Rex.”

He couldn’t deny it. She always bore a smile for him and her tiny dimples glowed when she did so. “You ready for this?”

She took a deep breath, making her firm breast lift. “I think I am.”

“You have to be sure, or it will be for nothing.”

“I am. I want you two in my life for life, but . . .”

“I know, sweetheart. I know. Can you endure what has to be done?”

“I can.” She stood up taller and scooted herself closer to Tray. “I am stronger know than I was when we met.”

That was the truth. She was no longer a teenager starting college. She was a full woman, with a steady modeling job. She made more than Tray and him combined did at the Security Firm.

“Let’s get this done.” She walked over to him, with Tray following at her side.


“Give me a minute.” He tugged his shirt over his head and started picturing his wolf as he kicked his shoes and jeans off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment