Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, August 28, 2017

Flash Fiction


Hi,

Not sure where today’s flash fiction scene will take me, but I hope you enjoy it.

Remember, let your imagination soar when you read.
* * *
Note This is an unedited scene
ADULT CONTENT
* * *

“Ugh! Get it away. Now.”

What was Jeff thinking? He knew how I felt about . . . reptiles.

“It’s just a small lizard.” Jeff lift it up to his shoulder and let it climb on to it.


“Disgusting.” Ralph pointed at the door. “If you want any more of my dick, you will get that creature out of our of house. Now.” He spun and marched down the hall, tossing his shirt onto the floor, kicking his shoes off, and pausing in the doorway to their bedroom before he slipped his jean over his waist. “Last chance. If I go into this room and you are not moving toward the door then I will start throwing your shit out the window.” Wasn’t quite sure if that would happen, but Jeff took it as a valid threat. He sprinted out the front door and down the steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment