Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, August 21, 2017

Flash Fiction Scene - Go.

Hi,
I’m sure most thought I would post something related to the eclipse, but I’m not going to. In-fact, I’m going to lean more towards a love scene.

Hope you guy’s enjoy and remember . . .
Let your imagination soar when you read.
Have a great week.
Julia
* * *
Note This is an unedited scene
ADULT CONTENT
* * *
One more spin around the room. Everything was perfect. Flower peddles covered the light rose silk bedspread. Candle light flittered across the mirror I’d setup next to the bed to appease her desire to watch me enter her body.

Tonight has to be perfect. Has to be. Most important night in my life.

He ran to the kitchen, inhaling the sweet aroma of fresh cooked steak. Crisp, fresh salad chilled in the fridge with her favorite dressing waiting for her to enjoy. Best of all was the light red velvet red box sitting in the middle of her plate.

“tonight will be perfect.”

“Sure looks like it.”

He whirled around, making his stomach bottom twice thanks to the well-known voice. “What are you . . . No. You  can’t be here. Not tonight. Go.”

“Now, now. Is that anyway to treat your brother.”

“yes.” No way would he say he always ruined everything. No way would Jeff be his downfall tonight. He could take his roaming the world behind to his baby sister’s house for the night. “Go to Rebecca.”

“she kicked me out, already.”

“then go to mom and dad’s.”

“Hell - -“


“Go.” He took hold of his brother’s shoulder and shoved him towards the front door. “Now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment