Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, June 19, 2017

Flash Fiction Scene - Exhaustion

Hi,

Sorry for missing last week. The week before was a vacation week and I found myself too exhausted to even think, let alone write a short scene. LOL. I think that is what led to this week’s flash fiction scene.

Hope you enjoy.
Remember: Let your imagination soar when you read.
Julia
* * *
Note This is an unedited scene
ADULT CONTENT
M/M Content
Sex Content
* * *
Fingers dug into the tender flesh of my back as her massaged my tight shoulders. As he crept down and down, I knew where his little massage would  turn into. Not that I minded a nice round of lovemaking, normally, but then I was almost too exhausted. The late shift had been super busy. Five fires were set and his crew had responded two the two biggest of them.

“Cain,” words whispered across his neck as his lover of five years kissed the base of his neck, sending shards of shivers over his skin.

Looked as his dick had different plans than his body did.

“New that would get you riled up.”

Cain’s hand dipped under his stomach, brushing the tip of his elongating cock.

“You always now, lover.” Truer words had never been spoken. First night they met, had been no different. Robert had walked up to him, grabbed his ass and pulled him into the most sensual dance anyone had ever seen. They still got compliments on it from the regulars at Hot Spots.

“Missed you so much, Baby.”

Cain pushed his ass back, soaking in the heat radiating from his lover’s throbbing cock.

“You want me to leave you be?”

“Hell, no.” Not then at least. Robert had him worked into a frenzy. He was more than ready for a nice long night that drove his exhaustion into complete darkness.

“Good. Going to show you how much I’ve missed you over the last four nights.”

Robert and him both hated the nights he was on twelve hours day shifts. Robert’s club kept him busy at night and Cain was already at work by the time Robert managed to come home.

“Show me, lover.” Cain squirmed until he was on his back and managed to wrap his legs around Robert’s waist. “Make me know who loves me.”


“Always.” Robert claimed his mouth as his hand slipped under his pillow, retrieving the lube they kept stashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment