Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, December 19, 2016

Flash Fiction Scene - Forgetfulness


Hi,
Less than a week before Christmas. Hope all is ready for their time with family and friends. Now, I’m trying to stay away from the holiday theme, but . . . it’s that time of year and it’s hard not to incorporate it in some manner. I’ll do my best to give you just a small bit of holiday in this week’s fiction post, but I promise nothing.
Have a great week and a Merry Christmas.
Julia
Let your imagination soar when you read.
* * *
Unedited Scene
Adult Content Only
Bondage Scene
* * *
“Gifts.” I tapped the top of the stack of boxes. “Check.” Spun around and nodded at the food. “Food. Check. Coats. Check. Luggage. Check.” What was I missing. There was something, but what? I scratched my head and recounted the gift boxes and the stack of Tupperware bowls. I had to figure out what we were going to be leaving behind. It was the first time I’d been invited to Rachael’s house for the holiday. Her parents despised me. Shocked us both when they called and personally invited me to join them for their yearly holiday party. Rachael swore her parents were coming around to me, but I doubted it. I didn’t fit into their perfect lifestyle. I was the man that lead their daughter down some . . .
“That’s it.” I sprinted down the hallway and threw open the door to my in-home dungeon. “There’s my girl.” I walked up to her and ran my finger around her leather collar, unsnapping the chain that held her head in place. “Tilt your head from side to side.”
She nodded at me and did as I demanded. I stepped back, taking a deep long look over her tan skin and then removed the manacles that held her to the wall. She slumped forward, knowing that her Master would catch her. “That’s it, girl. Let your Master take care of you.”
I quickly carried her over to the bed and laid her down, rubbing her arms and legs to revive them from the hours in bondage. I could smell her wetness but had no time to taste and enjoy it. I ran my finger over her wet curls then made a show of sucking the juices from them.
“Go shower and dress. We’ve got half an hour before we have to leave.”

“Yes, Master.”

No comments:

Post a Comment