Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, April 11, 2016

Day 9 of the A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2016


Hi,
For those of you visiting my blog this is day 9 of the A to Z Blogging Challenge. Today’s corresponding letter is “I” Today I chose the names Ian and Isabel.
Enjoy today’s post and remember to let your imagination soar when you read.
Have a great day.
Julia
* * *
Unedited
Adult Content
* * *
Isabel balled up her fist and slung it toward Ian’s face. She bit back the curse as pain shot up her arm from the harsh impact. How in the world could a man’s face be so damn hard.
“What the . . .”
“Don’t even say it.”
“Why not? Think I deserve to know why you clocked me.”
“Why don’t you think back to who you spent last night with.”
Ian’s face paled and he took a step back. “Listen this is all a . . .”
“Yeah, misunderstanding, just like when I caught you spending the night in your office with your assistant.” She’s spent two days crying her eyes out over Ian’s cheating on her. She wouldn’t be doing so this time. “You’ve got five minutes to pack your crap and get out of my house.”
“Hey, I live here to.”
“Yeah, but I own the house. Not you.”
“We both do. We both paid on it.”

“Don’t matter. It’s in my name, so until I’m told different you are out of here.” She marched off, leaving him standing there staring down the hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment