Journey Series

Journey Series

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Theme A To Z Blogging Challenge

A – Z APRIL BLOGGING CHALLENGE

Hi,
It’s here again. Yeah! The A to Z April Blogging Challenge. I’m super excited about visiting all the blogs this year. If you are new to following my blog then let me fill you in on what will be happening in April. Each day of the month, besides Sunday, there will be a post. Each post will correspond to a letter of the alphabet, staring with A on April first. This is my third year doing this challenge and each year I’ve found wonderful blogs to follow and amazing themes. The joy I get out of reading the other blogs is why I keep coming back to this challenge. I hope you guys enjoy each post from me as well. Now onto my chosen theme for this year.
Characters and their names are an important part of a story, in my opinion at least. This is why for this year’s A to Z Blogging Challenge I’m going to be choosing two names and write a small unedited scene between them. My goal with this is to gain some future story ideas or inspire other writers.
Hope you guys find the 26 post interesting.

Julia

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I am glad I found your blog on my list! Your books seem to be right up my alley! I am doing A to Z also. I am now sticking your blog in my feedly reader!
    Best Wishes,
    Annette

    My A2Z: http://nananettie1969.com/a-to-z-challenge-2016
    Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nananettie1969

    ReplyDelete