Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, February 8, 2016

Update Post/Author Ramble


Hi,
This week I’m a bit lazy and didn’t write a scene for you guys, so you are getting an update on my progress on the next book.
As I stated at the end of last year my plan is to have Human-Skinned Wolves Book 3 published in June 2016. So, I’m hard at work on the revision. Taking me a bit longer than it should since the first 20 chapters I had completed was on the backup drive that got stole and dumb me hadn’t backed it up on the cloud yet. Taught me a lesson about failing to do so daily. Anyway, I’ve managed to get those redone, but that still leaves me half of the book to finish. Never fail though, I’m hard at work on them.
I’ve also got several other books free wrote and ready for revisions as well. I also hope to squeeze in some free writing after the April A – Z Blogging Challenge, which I’m hard at work on preparing in between my revisions.
Not to mention I’m squeezing in about 1-2 hours a day of exercise, minus Sundays, which is usually about 45 minutes of exercise. There’s no wonder I’m tired, but getting these books ready for my readers is relaxing and a wonderful experience for me, which is what keeps me pushing forward.
You guys have a great week and remember:
Let your imagination soar when you read.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment