Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, December 28, 2015

End of the Year


Hi,

Hope all had a wonderful Christmas. Time with family is wonderful and so is the food. (Even if you have to limit what and how much you eat like I do. It didn’t detour my wonderful time with family, which is what matters the most to me.

The end of the year has snuck up on me. Seems like yesterday I was sitting down and working out 2015 release schedules. It’s time to do 2016.

Remember these dates are tentative and subject to change, even down to the book that I decide to release. (As we saw in 2015 some stories I think will come together stalls and leave me floundering.)

My goal for 2016 is to release three stories again.

1.      Unraveling – Jan 19, 2016
2.      Wolf Club Human Skinned Wolves Book 3 – June 2016
3.      Hidden Wolf Human Skinned Wolves Book 4 – December 2016

Hope you all have an amazing New Years Eve and a New Years day.

Remember let your imagination soar when you read.

Julia Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment