Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, October 26, 2015

NaNoWrMo is Upon Us


Hi

This weeks post is more of an update post. Sorry, didn’t have time to write a flash fiction scene this week. Will have one next week for you.

NaNoWrMo starts Sunday, November 1, 2015. Hope all who love to write are pledging to write 50,000 words during the month of November. I am. I managed to fulfill my pledge last year and am looking forward to doing so this year.

I not only find it relaxing to know that I have a reason to slack from the extra house keeping or shy away from the Thanksgiving hula-bulla, but it also allows me to get out and meet knew people thanks to the write-in session that are setup by different people in our area.

So, I encourage any one who loves to sit down and write to take up the NaNoWrMo challenge. If you are interest in finding out more about it then visit: www.nanowrimo.org

Hope to see all of you guys on the winning side challenge on November. 30.

Have a great week and remember:
Let your imagination soar when you read or write.


Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment