Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, June 29, 2015

Phrase/Image Scenes

* * * Note * * *
This weeks’ post will be a short one.
More of an up and coming post, the full length post will resume next week.
* * *
Hi all,

I enjoyed doing the Powerful Words Scenes so much that I’ve been dabbling in more of them. Some have even turned into Flash Fiction. So for the next few weeks, maybe a month or two I’m going to use some short phrases or photos to either write a short scene about, which I might later use in a story, or a piece of Flash Fiction.

If you have any phrases or ideas you’d like me to write about I’d love to hear them. Either comment here or shoot me an email julia.matthews5@gmail.com.

Hope you guys enjoy them,
Remember let your imagination soar when your read.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment