Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, March 23, 2015

Gearing up for the A to Z Blogging Challenge




Last year I participated in the A to Z April Blogging Challenge and enjoyed it so much that I’m doing so again this year. The A to Z April Blogging Challenge is where I make a post every Monday thru Saturday during the month of April. Each day’s post is coordinated with a letter of the Alphabet, so on April 1st I’ll make a post using a word with the letter A. Each day from there, besides Sundays, I’ll make another post with the next letter in the alphabet.

Last year’s theme was the Occult, but this year I decided to do a story. Each day I will add a chapter that will relate to the letter of the day. It has been super fun and loads of fun preparing for this challenge. I hope each of you will enjoy the story from start to finish. Next week, I’ll be posting the blurb of the story. Since this is going on all month I’ll be using the story as my weekly blog post. Things will go back to normal in May.


The posting isn’t the only part of the A to Z April Blogging Challenge. Nope, I will be visiting at lease five blogs a day, all of which are participating in the A to Z April Blogging Challenge. I’m truly excited about getting to visit so many different styles of blogs. Can’t wait and hope all enjoy the upcoming A to Z April Blogging Challenge Story. Once the month is over I’ll post a PDF and mobi file on my website. I may also release it as a Free Book on Kindle.

Have a great week and remember
Let your imagination soar when your read and write.

Julia Matthews

4 comments:

  1. Happy A to Zing! :) Good luck with the story.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Can't wait to read your post this year. Theme reveal looked amazing.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, a story, cool. Good luck with all your posts. Are they all done or are you still compiling? See you in April :)
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not they are done. Good luck with yours as well. Lookign forward to reading what you post this year.

      Delete