Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, December 29, 2014

Preparation for a New Year

Christmas is over with. We are mere days away from a New Year and it’s time to make those New Year Resolutions. Will yours pertain to work, personal life, or both. Maybe you feel work and personal life is the one in same. If you are a self-publisher, who writes because of the enjoyment then they may be.


I’d love to hear your thoughts about your beliefs on New Year Resolutions and encourage you to share yours. This week’s post is being broken into two posts. This one and the one that I will put up on Dec. 31, which will include my tentative e-book releases for 2015. This year my New Year Resolutions are focused on my future releases, so only right I share them with my readers.

Have a great few days and remember,
Let your imagination soar when you read and write.

Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment