Journey Series

Journey Series

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year

Hello all,


2014 is at its end. Can’t believe it. The year has zoomed away from me. I didn’t meet all my goals last year, but I made great progress on each one. I hope for a more productive year in 2015.

I sure am starting it with a bang by releasing Moon Called Human-Skinned Wolves Book 1 on Jan. 5. It’s the first of what I hope to be a seven book series. (Not sure, but there might be a eight book lurking in the back of my mind.) It’s not the only one though. I might not have published but two books in 2014, but I free wrote several.

My goal is to release the following three books in 2015. I have set tentative dates set for each, but I never know when a free write might turn into a complete different story, delaying me and sending my schedule into the sky with the birds. So, I’m only going to give the month I hope to release in, until I’m one hundred percent sure the date I have can be met. (Besides for Moon Called.)

Moon Called Human-Skinned Wolves Book 1 (Jan. 5, 2015)
Red Moon Circle Human-Skinned Wolves Book 2 (May 2015)
Kross Family (September 2015)

Just because these are the three I’ve told myself will release in 2015, don’t mean something might change. So, make sure you keep a check on my website, blog, and Facebook site for any changes.

I hope each of you have had an awesome year and are welcoming the New Year in with the people you care the most about. Have an awesome night and good luck on meeting each and every goal you set for yourself in 2015.

Have a great upcoming year and remember,

Let your imagination soar when you write and read.

Julia Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment