Journey Series

Journey Series

Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaNoWiMo Begins

 Well, I’m taking the dive this year and joining in the festive of NaNoWrMo. Means November will be super busy for me. My editing on Moon Called, writing a 50,000 word novel, (Which I hope all my readers will see sometime next year.) and I will, or hope to work on some revision for the book I hope to release after Moon Called. Oh, and let’s not forget that I’ll have the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving day.

I’m super excited about participating and can’t wait to see if I’m up to meeting the challenge. Hope all my fellow writers will join in. Wish each and every one of you who does, an exciting and productive month. So that each of my followers can see if I meet the challenge I’ll be posting my weekly word count on my Facebook page each Saturday.



Just remember, keep your imagination open and let it soar free when writing and reading.


Julia

2 comments: