Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, October 20, 2014

Editing is Dangerous


I was editing away on Moon Called and by the time I met the end of predetermined area for that time frame I’d ate all my stash of Almond Joy pieces. Not a good thing for me. I’m a diabetic and they are my low level stash. So not only did I run my blood sugar level sky high, but I depleted my emergency stash of chocolate.

I proved how aggravation, stress, despising, and struggling can be bad for you. Not to mention create extra work for you. Not only did I make myself thirsty and sleepy, but I also made more work for myself, since I had to make a trip to the store to replenish my emergency stash. I was a bit wiser this time around, I bought me some glucose tablets instead of chocolate.

This little spell makes me long for characters’ magical powers. If I had them I’d cast me a quick little, non-harmless spell that zapped me right through the edit phase. One of these days this phase may become less of a struggle for me.

Well, it’s back to the editing phase I go. If I get lost among it again, someone please, please, please come rescue me, just make sure I save the progress I made. Everyone have an awesome week and remember,

Let your imagination soar when you read and write.
Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment