Journey Series

Journey Series

Friday, August 15, 2014

Tentative Release Date

Hey,

Hope all are having a super Friday. I sure am. 

I’m so excited. My hard work over the last four months has finally allowed me to complete the first round of edits on the next book I plan to release. So, while I’m giving my head a rest before returning to another round of edits, I’ve been setting up deadlines for releasing it. I’ve not gotten it narrowed down to an exact release date, but I do have a tentative one for my readers.

Next release is the first book of seven in a series titled, Human Skinned Wolves. It is titled, Moon Called. It will be released November. For more information on the book keep tabs on my blog, Facebook page, and website. Or, you can always shoot me an email.

I’m super excited about this upcoming series. I think all my readers will be as well. Have an amazing weekend and remember let your imagination soar when you read.


Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment