Journey Series

Journey Series

Saturday, April 19, 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge word of the day - Quintile

“Q” is one of those words I hate to think of words that beginning with. The slim selection of words in my resource material proved to me why it was a hard task. There were less than 10 words to choose from. There weren’t much information about any of the words, but don’t fret. I found one that has some kind of understandable meaning.

Quintile is an aspect of astrology formed by two planets that are at a 72 degree angle, o 1/5 of the zodiac. A German astrologer by the name of Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) brought the Quintile concept to life. Quintile relates to talent and power.

Don’t let todays strange word detour you from coming back tomorrow to find out what word I chose that begins with the letter “R”.

Remember all the information for this post was found in:
The New Encyclopedia of the Occult by John Michael Greer.
This particular word can be found on page 387

Have a great day and remember:
 Let Imagination Soar
Write and Read With Creativity

Julia Matthews

3 comments:

  1. I did not know quintile had an astrological meaning, I've only heard of it in stats before :)
    Sophie
    Sophie's Thoughts & Fumbles - A to Z Ghosts
    Fantasy Boys XXX - A to Z Drabblerotic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it either. I learned a lot while preparing these post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on finding a Q - I couldn't find a vampiric creature for Q and had to leave that section out. Good word you found there too.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings - AtoZ (Vampires)
    FB3X - AtoZ (Erotic Drabbles)

    ReplyDelete