Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, March 10, 2014

Rewards One Self (Last Post in the Time Management Series)


Hey guys,

Hope all had an a amazing weekend. If you guys need a new book to help you over the mid-week slump, remember Witch & Wolf releases on March 12, 2014 on Amazon and Smashword. Pick it up, you will enjoy it. Now onto the last Time Management skill I would like to share with you guys.

Last and my favorite part of managing my time is: to reward myself for achieving the goal. Don’t have to be some expensive or grandiose thing. A simple walk outside, or even a couple days away from writing to relax with a great book or two. Could always share your reward with your lovable friendly doggie, and take it for a walk. (Okay, last two are ones I actually do for myself)

Point is after reaching a goal there needs to be some kind of reward. Helps keep you motivated to set another one and shows outwardly, and inwardly that you’ve achieved a major task. Something that I think always needs celebrating. So, I suggest you make a list of rewards that works for you.

This concludes the Manage Writing Time series. Hope you each got loads from it, as well as saw ways to apply it to other areas of your life. Wiring is amazing, but it’s not everyone’s dream. Most of these things can be used to manage time for anything.


Have a great week and don’t forget about the release of Witch & Wolf by Julia & Vickie Matthews on March 12, 2014 on Amazon and Smashword.

Let Imagination Soar
Write and Read With Creativity
Julia Matthews


No comments:

Post a Comment