Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, February 3, 2014

Priority List

Hi everyone,

Another week has come and gone, hope everyone had a good and productive one. I know I sure did. The book trailer for Journey Revealed Conclusion of Journey Series went out on YouTube. Hope everyone has checked it out. The book releases Feb. 24th. Now onto this weeks featured post.

This week we are still discussing managing time. One way I do this is by creating a priority list of what is most important to me. Those things are always said yes to above all else. Don’t mean other stuff isn’t important, because it is. Just not quite as much as these, therefore those other items can be said no to.

Of course, these things are going to be personal as well as professional. Because whether we like it or not they seem to intertwine with one another. My challenge to you all this week is to sit down and create a list of what is most important to you and then relate those things to the goals you have set for professional and personal aspects. (Try to remember we have limits and can only do so much, so don't make your list unrealistic for your self. I try to keep my list to five or less.)

Have a great week.
Let Imagination Soar
Write and Read With Creativity

Julia Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment