Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, October 21, 2013

Claiming My Mate Cover Release

Hey all,

It’s getting closer and closer. Before I know it, November 22, 2013 will be here, and so will the third installment of the Journey Series. Claiming My Mate. The cover for it is ready for everyone to preview. Hope all likes it.


Thanks to Fotolia.com, where I bought the copyrights to use the photos to create the cover.

Remember I love input on what my readers think. Can reply in many ways. The blog is only one. Don’t forget to checkout my website, www.juliamatthews.webs.com (which has direct links to my Smashwords Profile, Amazon Profile, and Goodreads Profile), and my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jujumatt . Email: julia.matthews5@gmail.com.

Have a great week,

Julia Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment